Fraxel repair Laser Treatment
Something’s new – something’s different – Fraxel laser is revolutionary - and is one of the most talked about skin rejuvenation procedures on the market today!
Life changes our skin, Fraxel laser treatments repair and restore it – without surgery and the downtime involved to allow for healing. Over time our skin becomes damaged by unavoidable exposure to the sun, air pollution, stress, fatigue, smoking (lifestyle) and other life and age related challenges. All of these stressors cause damage - and keep us from looking as good on the outside as we may feel on the inside. Dr. Covey is committed to offering you the safest, most advanced alternatives to plastic surgery – Fraxel is the “gold standard” for laser skin rejuvenation treatments.
Fraxel re:pair – after years of smoking or fun in the sun, or age-related issues - this is the procedure of choice for deep lines, hard to erase lip lines, more pronounced photodamage, sagging face and neck skin - even delicate chest skin – facial wrinkles and discolorations, age-related/sun-damaged rough skin texture, acne scars and surgical scars.
Fraxel re:pair allows for deep dermal laser penetration – with greater response. Fraxel re:pair laser leaves the skin surrounding the treatment area alone – as does the original Fraxel re:store laser. This means that untreated areas are unharmed and this factor accelerates your healing process in treated areas. The big advantage of Fraxel re:pair is the use of carbon dioxide laser beams which not only affects wrinkles and discolorations, but also have the ability to tighten skin by altering the weakened collagen in the dermal layer of skin. Downtime is minimal and patients may experience some redness for a few weeks after treatments which is easily concealed with mineral makeup.
Fraxel re:pair Laser Treatments – benefits to you:
- Fraxel re:pair laser is safe, effective and FDA approved
- Fraxel re:pair laser treats multiple skin conditions & all skin types & colors
- Fraxel re:pair laser is the revolutionary way to repair & restore damaged skin
- Fraxel re:pair laser is more effective, less invasive than older laser types
- Fraxel re:pair laser achieves the same results as CO2 & Erbium without the downtime
- Fraxel re:pair laser restores with shorter downtime & no side effects
- Fraxel re:pair laser stimulates your own bodies healing process
- Fraxel re:pair laser is the most advanced – revolutionary laser system available today
- Fraxel laser is the industry GOLD STANDARD for aesthetic skin resurfacing
Fraxel re:pair laser treatment is the best choice for men and women of all ages who want significant results from a resurfacing procedure that will address deeper wrinkles and skin laxity without surgery. Since 2006 – hundreds of fraxel re:pair treatments have been performed in test situations and in surgeons’ offices – to prove the effectiveness of this one of a kind laser skin resurfacing technology.
Consider these facts about Fraxel re:pair laser:
- Fraxel re:pair system has the industry’s only FDA 510(K) clearance for a fractional ablative laser system to treat: wrinkles, furrows, fine lines, textural irregularities, pigmented areas and vascular discoloration.
- Fraxel re:pair system clinical studies have included over 400 patients from top clinical centers across the United States.
- Fraxel re:pair laser utilizes carbon dioxide laser beams to not only affect wrinkles and discolorations, but to tighten skin by stimulating your own collagen.
- Fraxel re:pair treatments require only minimal downtime – much less than with other laser treatments.
- Fraxel re:pair treatments penetrate deeper to affect deeper damage.
- Fraxel re:pair treatments do not leave telltale demarcation – “white out” around the lips for example – to let the world know you’ve had resurfacing done.
- Fraxel re:pair is the industry’s first and only fractional deep ablative treatment which leads to tissue connection, tightening and collagen remodeling.
- Fraxel re:pair does not affect surrounding areas – this allows for rapid healing.
- Fraxel re:pair system is the only one that uses state-of-the-art proprietary Intelligent Optical Tracking System with a Co2 laser source. This allows for safe treatment of a broad range of conditions.
Fraxel re:pair laser treatment may be the right choice for you if you are looking for significant, remarkable results – to erase damage – after years of smoking – fun in the sun or to turn back the clock on age-related changes that are deeper and more noticeable. You can do this without surgery – without excessive downtime.
Fraxel re:pair Laser Treatment overview:
Fraxel re:pair delivers a new type of treatment called Fractional Deep Dermal Ablation (FDDA™) which can achieve dramatic improvements similar to traditional bulk ablative CO2 treatments with considerably less expected recovery time and risks. Fraxel re:pair laser works by producing thousands of tiny deep columns of treatment for your skin. The Fraxel laser allows Dr. Covey to treat your areas of concerns – one area at a time – without damaging surrounding areas. The Fraxel laser is so advanced that it penetrates deep into the dermis without affecting untargeted surrounding areas. Anesthetic, either oral or topical, is used based on the patient’s need. Fraxel re:pair is usually done in one single treatment. The average procedure takes approximately 30 minutes but may vary depending on the areas treated. A topical ointment it applied to the skin after treatment.
Improvement is usually noted right away, though ultimate results can be expected within three to six months.Fraxel re:pair vs. Fraxel re:store
The Fraxel re:pair is a CO2 laser while the standard Fraxel re:store is an erbium laser. The Fraxel re:pair usually requires only one treatment while the Fraxel re:store requires a series of 3-5 treatments. The Fraxel re:pair is a more aggressive approach of tightening and resurfacing the skin, yielding superior results in the treatment of deeper lines, wrinkles and laxity. This is because it actually vaporizes tissue, thereby removing old, damaged skin and allowing for new collagen formation. The downtime of the re:pair is more considerable than the re:store. Both Fraxel lasers are state of the art devices, each with their own advantages and set of indications. Dr. Covey owns and utilizes both devices and can help you decide which laser is more appropriate for you.
Because Fraxel laser systems are the most technologically advanced on the market today – and because they spare healthy surrounding tissue – and because they can be used for treatment on and off your face – and for many other reasons - Fraxel is the treatment patients ask for by name – Fraxel re:pair.
It is possible to turn back the clock – Dr.Covey has the best options available for you today! He selectively chooses only cutting-edge treatments that are safe and effective.