Exilis Ultra 360™
The first and only treatment to combine radiofrequency and ultrasound, Exilis Ultra 360 is the latest advancement in nonsurgical body shaping and one of the most powerful fat reduction and skin tightening devices available. You’ll notice dramatic results without surgery (or anesthesia and incisions) and without downtime.
Using controlled heating and cooling, Exilis Ultra 360 delivers the optimal amount of energy to various tissue depths, without pain. We can safely and effectively tighten, firm and tone loose and sagging skin, reshape and melt stubborn fatty deposits and smooth away cellulite anywhere on your face and body. Popular areas treated with Exilis Ultra 360 include the face, jowls, neck, chest, back, “love handles,” “bra fat,” abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks and knees.
Benefits of Exilis Ultra 360™:
- Exilis Ultra 360 combines ultrasound and radiofrequency to provide one of the most powerful fat reduction and tightening devices available.
- Exilis Ultra 360 is an FDA-approved treatment that has been scientifically proven and clinically tested.
- Exilis Ultra 360 treatments are safe and effective.
- Exilis Ultra 360 treats all areas of the face and body.
- Exilis Ultra 360 treatments are precise and targeted to correct both deep skin and surface problems.
- Exilis Ultra 360 offers circumferential reduction and can also treat cellulite noninvasively.
- Exilis Ultra 360 is a comfortable treatment with no anesthesia necessary.
- Exilis Ultra 360 results are incremental, lasting and measurable.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Exilis Ultra 360 work?
Exilis Ultra 360 uses the most advanced combination of ultrasound and radiofrequency energy within a dual function handpiece, allowing us to provide controlled heating and cooling to deliver targeted treatment from deep tissue all the way up to the superficial layer. The handpiece is guided over the treatment area, volumetrically heating the area. This process causes the collagen support tissues under the skin to remodel and tighten, resulting in firmer skin and a reduction in fatty deposits.
What does the procedure feel like?
One of the benefits of Exilis Ultra 360 is its ability to target the proper amount of energy with the ideal combination of heating and cooling. The best cosmetic outcome is achieved and you will feel comfortable and pain-free. Some patients compare the feeling of an Exilis Ultra 360 treatment to a hot stone massage. You will not require any special numbing cream or anesthesia before an Exilis Ultra 360 treatment.
How many treatments are necessary?
Exilis Ultra 360 typically requires 2 to 4 sessions to achieve optimal results. Before you begin treatments, you will meet with Dr. Covey to discuss your concerns and design the treatment plan that will best address your needs. One plan does not fit all patients – Dr. Covey understands this and personally designs the plan that is right for you.
How long does an Exilis Ultra 360 treatment take?
A treatment may take as little as 15 to 30 minutes to perform, depending on the area of the body. This can vary depending on the treated area, treated indication and other factors.
What is the recovery time?
Exilis Ultra 360 is a noninvasive treatment that requires no downtime. Patients may resume normal activities immediately.