Monthly Archives: March 2020
Do you have a stomach that just won’t disappear, no matter what you do? Or saddle bags that keep you from wearing jeans? And, are you tired of wrapping yourself up on the beach and dressing to hide the parts of your body that you don’t like?
It could be time for SmartLipo Triplex. A minimally invasive method for contouring your body and removing unwanted fat, this laser treatment virtually melts fat cells and suctions them away, for good. Body contouring is currently the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure, and it provides a sure way to achieve your ideal body shape.
SmartLipo Triplex has fewer side effects than traditional liposuction and offers precise high-definition body sculpting that is perfect for waistlines and abdominal areas. With just one treatment, we can target localized pockets of fat, with immediate results.
For men and women, the laser procedure has been designed to treat specific areas of fat in the midsection as well as the back, chin, inner and outer thighs, hips, buttocks, upper arms, face, back of neck, male breasts and pubic mound.
Smart Lipo Triplex can transform the way you see yourself. Call to schedule a complimentary consultation, and I’ll devise an individual plan just for you.
See you soon.
When winter temperatures hit, we put on coats, scarves, hats and boots to keep our bodies warm. But it is just as, if not more important, to protect the delicate skin on your face.
Biting cold and wind can assault exposed skin, causing dryness, chafing and other more serious skin disorders, including frostbite. And, it happens quickly. So, before you venture out, even for a few minutes, moisturize with a broad-spectrum sunblock and apply a petroleum-based product to your lips. If your moisturizer is oil-based, choose an oil that is “non-clogging,” such as avocado, mineral, primrose or almond. Then, cover your face as best as you can with a scarf or hood. Also, don’t forget the sunglasses, which will protect your eyes from glare, freezing temperatures and wind.
To avoid the inflamed and itchy skin that happens all over your body during the winter months, you can take several preventative steps all season long, around the clock. Remember, the condition happens because of a lack of water, not oil, so the following tactics aim to prevent dehydration.
- If your facial skin is uncomfortably dry, avoid using harsh peels, masks, and alcohol-based toners or astringents, all of which can strip vital oil from your skin. Instead, find a cleansing milk or mild foaming cleanser, an alcohol-free toner and masks that are “deeply hydrating” rather than clay-based, which tend to draw moisture out of the face.
- Trap water from a shower or bath quickly by applying a water-in-oil cream moisturizer. If you have sensitive skin to begin with, use a cream moisturizer that does not contain lanolin or perfume, and don’t scrimp. More is better in this case, particularly on your hands, elbows and feet (these can contain petroleum or glycerin).
- Choose a shower instead of a bath; sitting in hot water will break down lipids and dry your skin.
- Limit your use of hot water and soap. Take short lukewarm showers, using non-detergent soaps and cleansers, and only as much as you need since they remove natural moisturizers from the skin. If you must bathe, keep the water as cool as possible.
- Keep your house temperature as low as you can (no higher than 78 degrees) and use a humidifier that returns moisture to the air.
- Overnight, use a thicker night cream on your face, a product formulated for the delicate skin under and over the eyes, and a lip balm.
As always, call my office to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help you look and feel your best.
See you soon.
Touted as the first nonsurgical facelift and one of the most popular anti-aging treatments in use today, the Thermage CPT thermal lift will actually transform skin all over your body. It will tighten loose skin on the eyelids, under-eye areas, abdomen, arms, legs and even your sagging buttocks. One of the most effective lift treatments for a multitude of concerns, it yields long-lasting dramatic results without incisions and recuperation.
Known as the go-to treatment for eyelid rejuvenation, Thermage CPT reduces “hooding,” improves texture, and tones and softens fine lines and crow’s feet. This treatment is a safe, effective and unique option for the delicate eye area, and is also used to redefine facial contour and reduce excess wrinkling and sagging of skin on the hands.
While you’ll see initial results within a few weeks, long-term tightening, smoothing and improved tone and texture occur over time. Studies show that the results can last from several months to several years, depending upon the individual aging process.
So, there is no time like the present, particularly when it comes to Thermage CPT. Call my office today to schedule a complimentary consultation and learn more about how to stay ahead and stay beautiful.
See you soon.