Being Smart About SmartLipo
If you’re considering the SmartLipo high-definition laser treatment for body shaping and contouring, no doubt you’ve tried other routes for losing weight. You’re not alone. Many people find that efforts to diet and exercise simply don’t do enough, and that feelings of insecurity and low self-esteem persist.
With age, metabolisms typically slow down or hormones decline. If you are encountering this sort of frustration, a body sculpting treatment might be an effective option. Women, who store more fat than men do, find it particularly hard to lose weight as they age, though men are great candidates for the procedure, too.
Before you decide, it’s important to assess your individual situation. Everyone has a different body and different psyche. This is a personal decision that you, and only you, should make. Here’s a way to begin thinking about body contouring…ask yourself the following questions and see how many you can answer with a “yes.”
- Do you watch your portion size, eating small amounts more frequently?
- Do you eat breakfast?
- Do you graze instead of eating three large meals a day?
- Do you avoid eating late at night?
- Do you avoid refined grains such as white bread and crackers?
- Do you avoid hidden sugars and fats?
- Do you avoid processed foods that contain MSG, sodium nitrate and other food additives?
- Do you incorporate weight training into your cardio workouts?
- Do you do resistance exercises to build muscle?
- Do you mix up the types of workouts that you do?
- Are you sleeping from 6 to 8 hours a day?
If you’ve answered “yes” to all or most of these questions, you are doing everything right. So that is great news. But if you are still having trouble losing weight, and you do not have an underlying medical condition that is causing it, you might want to consider SmartLipo as a solution.
It’s a minimally invasive method for removing unwanted fat and sculpting targeted areas of the body. The laser treats localized pockets of fat, melting fat cells and suctioning them away. The result: optimal fat removal, tighter skin and a new shape. SmartLipo can be used on many areas of the body, including the waist, upper and lower abdominal areas, legs, back and even neck.
If you’d like to hear more about the treatment or still need some questions answered, call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation. We’ll devise a plan just for you.
See you soon.