Treat Yourself Now: Schedule a Mommy Makeover
If it’s been about six months since you’ve had your baby, you may be feeling more like yourself. You may have lost most of your pregnancy weight and stopped nursing, you may be sleeping more, you may be back at work. But there may be a few cosmetic issues that have lingered, and really bother you. Most new moms aren’t prepared for some of the changes that their bodies will endure, but many of them are reversible.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding can take a toll on the skin and body, specifically the face and stomach. It is not uncommon for you to experience an array of conditions, including acne, acne scarring, melasma (darkened facial skin), cellulite, unwanted fat, unwanted hair growth, prominent facial blood vessels, loose skin, brown spots and stretch marks.
You may be feeling that you don’t have the time or the energy to address these issues right now, but your self-esteem and general well-being are important. A few simple cosmetic treatments can boost your overall mood more than you may imagine. Now, with a few holiday weeks coming up, you may find that you have some extra time to invest in yourself.
Here’s how I can help:
• For acne: pulsed dye laser, DermaFrac, microdermabrasion
• For melasma: Fraxel DUAL laser
• For cellulite: Cellulaze, Exilis Ultra 360
• For unwanted fat: SmartLipo Triplex, Exilis Ultra 360
• For unwanted hair growth: Laser Hair Removal, IPL Hair Removal
• For facial blood vessels: Diolite (KTP532) laser, IPL (intense pulsed light)
• For loose skin: INFINI™, Thermage CPT, Exilis Ultra 360, Fraxel lasers, laser wrinkle reduction
• For brown spots: Fraxel DUAL laser, IPL (intense pulsed light), Diolite (KTP532) laser
• For stretch marks: Fraxel lasers, Infini
• For acne scarring: INFINI™, Fraxel lasers, pulsed dye laser, dermal fillers
• For vaginal laxity: Ultra Femme 360
Call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation. I’ll tailor a post-baby treatment plan just for you.
See you soon.